Commercial Tool Steels are available in the following executions:
- Hot rolled, sand basted flat bars: 8-90mm x 60-805mm;
- Forged, milled flat bars: 30-350mm x 30-800mm;
- Hot rolled sheets: 3- 10 mm x 650-800 mm x 1500-1800 mm
- Cold rolled sheets: 2,0- 2,99 mm x 650-800 mm x 1500-1800 mm
- Hot rolled plates: 8-80 mm x 1000-2000 x 3000-5800 mm*
*Contact us for details.
All product is certified to relevant standards DIN EN ISO 4957, ASTM A681 and ASTM A600 and supplied in annealed condition. Upon request, hot rolled flat bars can be supplied in pre-machined condition.
Hot rolled sheets are produced by cross rolling to ensure isotropic characteristics of the finished product.
The above products is widely used in tooling applications though also applicable for manufacturing all kinds of guide rails/machine ways and wear parts.
“we are committed to providing the high quality tool and high speed steels in a short time, any time”.